Ultimals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimals

UltimaLS, Linkshell of Bahamut

3 posters

O-hat story

Kazius
    Kazius
    Admin

O-hat story Empty O-hat story

Post  Kazius Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 pm

(if tl; dr, skip to the bottom).

Okay, back in October '08 when my PLD dinged 70, i wanted to get an O-hat as some form of a start to DD pld. so i went and got a Hakutaku eye set, and an old alchemy friend synthed them into a cluster.

I shouted for 6 hours straight over the course of a weekend to set up a run, and eventually got an alliance for it. We headed down to the pop area, and were all set. It was decided i'd pop mine first, so we got started. sadly, the only stunners we had were a BLM and a DRK, BOTH of which went afk, needless to say we wiped. I hung around and everyone got theirs, so i asked everyone if they'd be gentlemen and come back tomorrow to help me get mine. 3 of the 17 we had bothered to reply to my /tells -.-

Then in January, i tried again. I rounded up enough people, but even though i was leader, the majority felt it wasn't fair if i got the right to pop first.
    And naturally, i get crap /randoms constantly, and by the time it was my turn, most of the people had "lost connection" (force-d/c'd).

My most recent try was failure also, as the same thing happened again (everyone leaving after everyone got theirs). Blizzardy was on that run and can probably tell you that i was one of the 2/18 that DIDNT once again get their hat.

***short version***
    I've had the worst luck on O-hat runs, and was hoping the LS might might be able to lend me a hand in finally getting my O-hat. I don't have alot to offer back other than my thanks, but i can probably spare a few gil to put into the LS bank.

If you bothered to read all that, cheers SmileSmile.
    johnnyboy859

O-hat story Empty Re: O-hat story

Post  johnnyboy859 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:57 pm

lucky for u bwe having our 2nd O-hat run soon then boyo count u lucky stars will prob be after bomb queen run so, 4-6 weeks
    kimi

Post  kimi Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 pm

worst luck?

I got my pop killed it than my isp said no i dced and because eome pple were afking right before it died they coulndt pass and it dropped right after I despawned

ask jay

I hate officially my ISP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:14 pm