Ultimals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimals

UltimaLS, Linkshell of Bahamut

Ibina application

Ibina

Ibina application Empty Ibina application

Post  Ibina Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:23 am

I have rdm, nin, monk, rng, thf at 75.
    Im lvling sam to 75 atm and currently 59. SAme with bst and I'm thinking to lvl brd to 75 soon also.

I'm rank 10, i have sky and sea access.
    For ToAU, im at mission 42 i think. I just beat ghesso.

My time zone is East. I'm on mostly from 9am east to 19:00 pm east. I log at 19:00 cuz im splitting my account with my brother. So we are splitting time.

For the gear, not gonna start to say all of them but i have enough for play the job at 75. I have kirin osode, 3/5 rdm af2, seyriu kote, byakko haidate, denali feet, etc...

For merit, hmmm my str are cap. Rdm has some merit, thf too. mnok has some in hand to hand and formless strike. I will have eventually to work more on merit for finish all of them.

Craft: I have alchemy at 100. Goldsmithing at 55, WW at 60, CC at 60. I kinda like craft and good money Smile.

I started endgame in tomodachi. Was going well but a day they decide to end up it. We did a last sky and we split everything. Then i join Dragontribels. Again, the leader left so the ls broke. SAme thing with NH, the french ls. Between that, I joined a ls but i dont remember the name. Three days after, I was sh, 2 days after be sack, I left ls. For make a short story. At start, I told if you wanted me to pull i should be thf. They told me i wont pull so I came nin. Then 15 minutes after dyna started, I was pulling. Oki, I told myself, they dont know anything of t so its oki. But i kinda started to see my opinon, even if i was sh, wasnt counting much. Then i saw the person that need clear get 5 af2 even after i told him to pass the 6th. It was the rule they said. I read rules. It was you need to be at 75 for lot on af2. His job was 60 but still lotted. So I warped of dyna, and they couldnt clear it cuz i left lol. Found it funny cuz they only had 2 more sack pull to do and 40 minutes to kill 2 NM but anyway. I got all the blame, i fought with the sh, they dismiss me of sack, and I left. And now they all changed server. Still had good term with most of them, and they try to get me back after cuz a lot of them was agree with me but i refuse cuz it seems to br a ls who used the people for get armor to them favourite. Maybe i shouldnt tell that story but anyway, i dont want to hide it.

Raison I want join, I know few of you and I know they are nice people. Your ls doing event on my time and im kinda bored those days to have nothing to do. I love to do sky, anmd im interest in some armor. In dyna, i have most of what i wanted but i love to do them. So told myself, worth a try and I could meet new poeple and have fun in sky and any other ls event.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:42 pm