Ultimals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimals

UltimaLS, Linkshell of Bahamut

Kill order, designed Maintank?

kimi

Kill order, designed Maintank? Empty Kill order, designed Maintank?

Post  kimi Mon May 25, 2009 7:18 pm

So

How do you guys go for it? I always wondered why we were taking WHM Mobs very early and the more dangerous stuff rather to the end of a pull.
    WHM Benedediction awakens everything. which might get nasty with a bigger link.

Also who is the assigned maintank, main assist?
    I suggest you let a PLD do this, mostly ever a PLD will have hard time keeping hate onhimself without being sata victim because of the immense damage output, with mnk we use everything we have to protect the others.

Downside with being main puller coin collector AND main assist is, you get slower because you need to do 3 things at once, no 4 because you need to change targets at 10-20% of the mob to call the next as soon as the current one is down.

We might have made several seconds to minutes if you would have agreed to someone else to be the main assist, or as jb suggested letting him lot on the coins

I really felt like I am treated like a Dynamis Noob because of that. I remember almost all normal Mob types from main cities from what job they are, at least the important ones link nin mnk blm smn and whm. Also kill orders of beaucedine and xarc ( i just dont get the pulling procedure of the eye boss, but than again cyr isnt known for getting his point across)

I hope I dont sound rude, some english wordings is rather confusing geek

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:57 pm