Ultimals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimals

UltimaLS, Linkshell of Bahamut

Application - Orko

Orko
    Orko

Application - Orko Empty Application - Orko

Post  Orko Fri May 01, 2009 1:14 am

Name: Orko
    Job: BLM73
    Alternate/Sub Jobs(37+):
    •55 THF
    •44 SAM
    •42 WHM
    •40 DRK
    •40 DRG
    •37 NIN
    •37 DNC
    Dynamis Cleared:N/A
    ZM:5
    CoP:1.3
    ToAU:11
    What time zone are you in?: GMT -8
    How often can you play?: I work 6-midnight Monday through Friday. This does not conflict with the EG even times. Other than that I am on pretty much every day.
    What is your gear like?: A work in progress but I would say decent/good for a 73. Working on getting Cobra Unit gloves/mitts as soon as I get my rank up in the past.
    What are your merits like?: N/A
    Any 100 crafts?: 73 Cooking, 53 Cloth crafting ;;
    Previous Ls: None
    Why you left?: N/A
    Reasoning for wanting to join?: In the past 2-3 years I have only had my account active for about a few months here and there. So unfortunately I only know 4 people on the whole server so I am looking for a LS to have more people to chat with. Since I came back I realized I am almost 75 and interested in EG. Unfortunately due to my work schedule there are no other LS I know of that allow me to participate in EG. So joining an EG LS would solve both my solitude issues and desire for EG events.

I was actually asked if I was interested in joining but I can't remember the persons name ; ;
    We partied in Crawlers Nest a couple days ago.

I also know someone who would be interested in joining, he has 75 in RDM and DRK and a few other in the 60 range. He is already able to go to sky.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 am