Ultimals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimals

UltimaLS, Linkshell of Bahamut

4 posters

what is required of me in a EG ls

johnnyboy859

what is required of me in a EG ls Empty what is required of me in a EG ls

Post  johnnyboy859 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:34 pm

ok since people think endgame events are optinal, we need 2 throw down more rules, if we dont we will not get anywhere as a LS, ok

rule 1 - we r only doing 3 Events a week so u will required 2 attend them all.

rule 2 - if you can't attend please /tell jaybess or guizmo and explain why u cant come

rule 3 - the big 1 if you r online! and if a EXP party or something along thos lines and u cant be asses 2 attend u will get 5 points taken off ur points score. as other that r at event 90% of them will prob have 2 leave a party 2 attend event and if u cant do that then u take a fine ( -5 points), also u will get a strike* if u gather 5 strikes u will be asked 2 leave the linkshell

* strikes can be erased if ur keep attending.

also people that farm there own pops and dont attend will not get the help of the LS, to get the help of the LS u must attend like every1 else

requirments to gain LS help for popping ur god

attend 99% of the time 2 events
    thats all ^^ simple rules for simple minded people ^^

sign below if u agree
    Chanie
    Chanie

what is required of me in a EG ls Empty Re: what is required of me in a EG ls

Post  Chanie Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:04 pm

I agree.. apart from the simple minded people =( lol
    sill
    sill

Post  sill Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 pm

/
    Diemx
    Diemx

Post  Diemx Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 pm

fair enuff

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

as long as no points are lost from being offline then fine here

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:07 am